Connect with me on:
Share this Blog
Share on LinkedIn
- How to Build a Recruitment Strategy?
- Are Toxic People Suffocating your Company?
- How a Wellness Program Can Engage your Employees and the Broader Community
- Add some Pop to your Corporate Recruitment
- Wellness Programs – Beyond the Employee
- Is HR a T-Rex?
- Why Hiring Based on Social Media Cred is the Way to Go?
- The No Job/No Experience Conundrum
- The Next Talent Battle Field
- Buyer Beware – A Recruiters Nightmare Before Offer
Tag Archives: termination
Of course they are. But the first question you must ask yourself is if your company culture created these monsters in the first place. If the answer is no, the solution is simple. Have upper management work to either enforce … Continue reading
Look I am not some egomaniac on a power trip. In my earlier HR days I hated having to fire anyone. I remember having to fire hundred upon hundred of high-tech workers due to the market crash and it was … Continue reading