Connect with me on:
Share this Blog
- How to Build a Recruitment Strategy?
- Are Toxic People Suffocating your Company?
- How a Wellness Program Can Engage your Employees and the Broader Community
- Add some Pop to your Corporate Recruitment
- Wellness Programs – Beyond the Employee
- Is HR a T-Rex?
- Why Hiring Based on Social Media Cred is the Way to Go?
- The No Job/No Experience Conundrum
- The Next Talent Battle Field
- Buyer Beware – A Recruiters Nightmare Before Offer
Tag Archives: roi
Wellness programs are all the rage in the last few years as they should be. Companies looking to help employees be healthier both mentally and physically are not only helping the employees live a better life, they are helping the … Continue reading
I bet most of you on seeing that title, thought of HR as the extinct T-Rex vs. the aggressive, carnivorous beast of action T-Rex! Although there are definitely both kinds of HR out there (sorry to say), I like to … Continue reading
I see so many companies waste a ton of money and time on advertisements , job boards, ATS’s , specialized databases, magazine placements, search firms and much more but they neglect the most powerful tool at the disposal of corporate … Continue reading