Connect with me on:
Share this Blog
Share on LinkedIn
- How to Build a Recruitment Strategy?
- Are Toxic People Suffocating your Company?
- How a Wellness Program Can Engage your Employees and the Broader Community
- Add some Pop to your Corporate Recruitment
- Wellness Programs – Beyond the Employee
- Is HR a T-Rex?
- Why Hiring Based on Social Media Cred is the Way to Go?
- The No Job/No Experience Conundrum
- The Next Talent Battle Field
- Buyer Beware – A Recruiters Nightmare Before Offer
Tag Archives: leadership
Being a leader in today’s crazy world requires many attributes, but compassion is rarely one that makes the top of the headlines. Leadership is usually about having a clear mission and vision, being goal oriented and competent, having a strong … Continue reading
Most of us play it safe. It’s always easier to pick the middle of the road than to steer to immediate left or the dangerous corner to the right where you might get swept of the cliff of career progression. … Continue reading
Yesterday I read a fantastic post by Chris Fields entitled Dumb it Down which talks about how some employers are threatened by educated people and recruiters suggest that candidates Dumb it Down. Chris is right to say to those employers … Continue reading
We have been told since we were kids, to market ourselves, to pump up our chests and tell every one of our good deeds or major accomplishments. But is that really how we want to raise our children or even … Continue reading
We are creatures of habit and are a product of our environment. As small children we were exposed to people and situations that left a huge impression on who we are and how we live our lives and conduct business … Continue reading