Connect with me on:
Share this Blog
Share on LinkedIn
- How to Build a Recruitment Strategy?
- Are Toxic People Suffocating your Company?
- How a Wellness Program Can Engage your Employees and the Broader Community
- Add some Pop to your Corporate Recruitment
- Wellness Programs – Beyond the Employee
- Is HR a T-Rex?
- Why Hiring Based on Social Media Cred is the Way to Go?
- The No Job/No Experience Conundrum
- The Next Talent Battle Field
- Buyer Beware – A Recruiters Nightmare Before Offer
Tag Archives: hiring manager
Over the years I have interviewed many types of candidates; the super qualified, the humble ones, the over confident, the loud and abrasive kind but to this day the one candidate I fear the most is the Bamboozler. The Bamboozler … Continue reading