Connect with me on:
Share this Blog
Share on LinkedIn
- How to Build a Recruitment Strategy?
- Are Toxic People Suffocating your Company?
- How a Wellness Program Can Engage your Employees and the Broader Community
- Add some Pop to your Corporate Recruitment
- Wellness Programs – Beyond the Employee
- Is HR a T-Rex?
- Why Hiring Based on Social Media Cred is the Way to Go?
- The No Job/No Experience Conundrum
- The Next Talent Battle Field
- Buyer Beware – A Recruiters Nightmare Before Offer
Tag Archives: business
Look I am not some egomaniac on a power trip. In my earlier HR days I hated having to fire anyone. I remember having to fire hundred upon hundred of high-tech workers due to the market crash and it was … Continue reading
We are creatures of habit and are a product of our environment. As small children we were exposed to people and situations that left a huge impression on who we are and how we live our lives and conduct business … Continue reading
Are you driven and competitive? Do people identify you as a “Type A” personality? Is the thrill of the chase, the focus on getting things done or proving you can do something other people tell you cannot do overwhelming? If, … Continue reading
First I have a confession to make. Sweat dripping down my forehead, hands shaking! I am not an HR person, nor am I a recruiter although that may have defined me best in the past. I am neither a techie … Continue reading
In Aasop’s The Ant and the Grasshopper, the fable concerns a grasshopper that has spent the warm months singing while the ant worked to store up food for winter. When that season arrives, the grasshopper finds itself dying of hunger and upon … Continue reading