Connect with me on:
Share this Blog
Share on LinkedIn
- How to Build a Recruitment Strategy?
- Are Toxic People Suffocating your Company?
- How a Wellness Program Can Engage your Employees and the Broader Community
- Add some Pop to your Corporate Recruitment
- Wellness Programs – Beyond the Employee
- Is HR a T-Rex?
- Why Hiring Based on Social Media Cred is the Way to Go?
- The No Job/No Experience Conundrum
- The Next Talent Battle Field
- Buyer Beware – A Recruiters Nightmare Before Offer
Tag Archives: attrition
Most employers have pretty selfish reasons to put a wellness program in place. Usually the program and its associated return on investment plan are focused on reducing absenteeism, reducing drug use and disease management program impacts, as well as increasing … Continue reading
If your tired of your significant other, treat them like most companies treat their employees, they are bound to pack up and leave you. Tell them social media is off-limits in the home. Issue a dress code policy. Schedule a … Continue reading
During yesterday’s federal budget the Canadian Conservative party announced cuts to the public service that were lower than expected. Canada’s bloated bureaucracy got only a glancing blow, as total job losses are forecast at 19,200 although potentially with program expenditure … Continue reading