- They consume less space on average and a company can reduce its office square footage.
- They smell better so there are less HR complaints about body odor.
- They are smarter than men or so I am told by every woman I have ever met (or maybe they are just smarter than me? Hmm).
- They are more productive than men as they complain less and call in sick less than men. Men are whiners, did I tell you about my cold!
- They work better as a team, men are always trying to one up each other. Did I tell you about my Porsche?
- They eat less and therefore take shorter lunch breaks (it’s all in the logic!)
- They accept lower pay than men and never complain even if they should be paid more!
- So all you women out there, do you want a great job, it pays really well.
In case you don’t realize it, I am being sarcastic, everyone should be paid for the skills they bring to the table, so men and women should be paid the same for the same skills and or contributions to a business.