Amazing but true, this is in many cases the norm versus the exception.
- Excel is your candidate database.
- You use headhunters for almost all open jobs, even junior ones.
- Your CEO re-schedules or does not even show up at interviews.
- Hiring managers never return your calls even when they have a lot of open req’s .
- Your executive team’s idea of a fun time is trying to intimidate and ***** with a candidates head during an interview.
- You send resumes directly to your hiring managers with zero pre-screening.
- Your only brand are the nasty things people are saying about you on Tweeter and Facebook .
- The hiring process from start to finish takes two months or more and that’s for a receptionist.
- The only reason the recruiting team is still around is that attrition is over 30%.
- The first thing you hear when cold calling candidates is all the horror stories about your company.
- The Head of HR is a holy terror who is only there because he/she has something on the CEO.
- Your proud to say you use Linkedin and Facebook but really all your doing is collecting profiles and sending them to your managers with zero pre-screening.
- To find employment opportunities on your career web page canidates have to click more than twice and in your case at least five times.